Provides an opportunity for children to develop and celebrate their love for God. It is a worship experience focused totally on children and building their understanding of the Word of God and promoting a meaningful relationship with the Lord.
Provides hope, healing, and help for our relationships with God, significant others, children, family and friends. Catch up on previous shows via podcast (download the SoundCloud App and search for Commitments with Ken+Leslie).
Angel’s Closet – provides clothing and toiletries to those in need.
Team 1423 – spreads the Gospel of Jesus Christ through street ministry.
Helps people face, and heal from, the challenges of divorce or separation and move towards rebuilding their lives.
FAITH (Feed And Inspire The Hurting)
Provides food and encouragement to those in need
- Jazz’s Stepping Stones (Los Angeles, CA) – jazzsteppingstones.org/ -transitional housing program for women and their children;
- Pathways (Birmingham, AL) – (www.pathwayshome.org) – transitional housing program empowering women and children on their path out of homelessness through hospitality, housing, and hope;
- Gracious Hands (Charlotte, NC) – (www.gracioushandshousing.org/) – transitional housing program for women and children.
Tri T (Tip Top Temple) – focused on improving and maintaining healthy lifestyles. This ministry includes sessions on nutrition, stress management, physical conditioning, and yoga.
- Save More Kids (Monrovia, Liberia) – www.savemorekids.org/ – provides aid to Christ’s Children’s Home Orphanage in Liberia
- Crestmount International (Johannesburg, South Africa) – provides aid to church planting organization in Africa.
Women of Light – focused on providing support and fellowship for women.
Dads of Faith – focused on improving relationships with fathers and their families.
Kingdom Relationships – provides specialized, Biblically-based teaching and training in critical relationship disciplines, focusing on issues that are necessary for personal and relationship success. A Pastor Nate and Lakesha Holloway Ministry.
Young Adult Ministry
Millennials in Ministry (MnMs) – focused on providing ministry opportunities for teens, 20 and 30-somethings.
Operation S.T.E.P. – focused on building personal character, improving education and understanding one’s purpose, through service to the community.